1. Log Files
Some Smartvue products and services make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information.
2. Cookies and Web Beacons
3. Personal Information You Specifically Provide
Your Personal Information – During your use of some Smartvue products and services, you may be asked to voluntarily provide personal information, such as your personal name, email address, postal address, telephone number, present employer and other information. You can choose not to provide certain requested personal information, but then you may not be able to use certain services provided by Smartvue Corporation or access or use certain features of certain Smartvue products and services.
4. Use of Your Personal Information
Smartvue Corporation uses your personal information for the following purposes and as otherwise permitted by applicable law: (a) to help us understand visitors’ use of the certain Smartvue products and services; (b) to fulfill services; (c) to respond to specific requests from you; (d) to contact and correspond with you regarding your inquiries to Smartvue Corporation; (e) to contact and correspond to you regarding promotions offered by Smartvue Corporation f) to evaluate your suitability as a prospective user and (g) to protect the security of certain Smartvue products and services when necessary. Smartvue Corporation may also develop a confidential profile for you, which will be used to provide services to you and facilitate your use of certain Smartvue products and services, and may keep a record of communications with you.
5. Emails and Newsletters from Smartvue Corporation
From time to time, Smartvue Corporation may send to you email or other communications containing information about Smartvue, product information, and other matters Smartvue Corporation believes will interest you. At any time you may ask Smartvue Corporation to stop sending you emails, newsletters and other information by sending your request to Smartvue Corporation’s Privacy Officer. Also, each email Smartvue Corporation sends to you will tell you how to decline further unsolicited communications.
6. Disclosure of Your Personal Information
Smartvue Corporation may disclose your personal information in the following circumstances and as otherwise permitted by applicable law:
(a) Disclosure to Authorizing Persons – If you use certain Smartvue products and services on behalf of another person or organization (such as your employer), Smartvue Corporation may provide your personal information to that authorizing person or organization. If you do not wish your personal information to be disclosed to the person or organization on whose behalf you use the Website, you may not use certain Smartvue products and services.
(b) Disclosure in Business Transfers – Smartvue Corporation may be involved in the sale or transfer of some or all of its businesses. As part of that sale or transfer, Smartvue Corporation may disclose your personal information to the acquiring organization, but will require the acquiring organization to agree to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. If at any time you do not wish Smartvue Corporation to disclose your personal information as part of the sale or transfer of some or all of its business, please send your request to the Smartvue Corporation Privacy Officer.
(c) Law Enforcement and Legal Disclosure – Smartvue Corporation may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information, where Smartvue Corporation has reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity, to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information, or to its legal counsel. Smartvue Corporation has no control over, or liability for, those persons’ use and disclosure of your personal information, and that use and disclosure is not subject to this Policy.
7. Ensuring Accuracy of Your Information
Smartvue Corporation will make reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal information is accurate and complete. Subject to certain exceptions and limitations prescribed by applicable law, you may request corrections to your personal information in order to ensure its accuracy and completeness. Requests for corrections to your personal information should be sent to Smartvue Corporation’s Privacy Officer at one of the addresses noted below. If the personal information is demonstrated to be inaccurate or incomplete, we will correct the information as required. You can help Smartvue Corporation maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying Smartvue Corporation of any changes to your personal information
8. Depersonalized Information
Smartvue Corporation may use personal information to create non-personal information regarding the use of certain Smartvue products and services. Smartvue Corporation may then disclose that non-personal information to other persons and permanently retain that non-personal information for future use.
9. Business Contact Information
To the extent permitted by law, the provisions of this Policy concerning “personal information” do not apply to information (such as your personal name, position or title, business address, business telephone number, business fax number and business email address) which enable you to be contacted at a place of business.
10. Location of Information
Smartvue Corporation will store and process your personal information in the United States of America.
11. Securing Your Information
Smartvue Corporation employs reasonable security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the personal information in its possession or under its control in order to protect that information from unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal or similar risks. Only those persons who need to have access to your personal information in order to carry out their duties with respect to the uses set out above will have access to your personal information.
12. Personal Information of Children
Smartvue Corporation does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the legal age of majority. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected personal information on a child under the legal age of majority, we will delete that information from our systems. If you are under the legal age of majority, do not submit or post any information on the Website.
13. Policy Changes
To accommodate changes in Smartvue Corporation, changing technology, and legal developments, this Policy may be changed from time to time in Smartvue Corporation discretion and without any prior notice or liability to you or any other person. Smartvue Corporation collection, use and disclosure of your personal information will be governed by the version of this Policy in effect at that time. New versions of the Policy will be publicly posted. Your continued dealings with Smartvue Corporation or your use of certain Smartvue products and services subsequent to any changes to this Policy will signify your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with the changed Policy. Accordingly, when you use the Website you should check the date of this Policy and review any changes since the last version. You should also bookmark this page and periodically review this Policy to ensure that you are familiar with the most current version.
14. Former Users
If you stop using certain Smartvue products and services or your permission to use the Website is terminated, Smartvue Corporation may continue to use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this Policy as amended from time to time. However, if you want Smartvue Corporation to stop sending you unsolicited email and other information, please send your request to Smartvue Corporation Privacy Officer.
15. Contacting The Company’s Privacy Officer
Attention: Privacy Officer
5211 Linbar Drive #507
Nashville, TN 37211
1. Your Consent
2. Ownership of Content
3. Your Use of the Site Smartvue Corporation grants you permission to use www.smartvue.com as follows: a. You may download Content, but only for noncommercial, personal use and provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content. b. You may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without Smartvue Corporation’s written permission. e. You are prohibited from using the Site to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law - Smartvue Corporation will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing Smartvue Corporation to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials; and you are prohibited from using the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
7. Revisions to the Terms
Contacting The Company’s Privacy Officer
Attention: Privacy Officer
5211 Linbar Drive #507
Nashville, TN 37211
Smartvue Corporation may at any time, and without notice, revise the disclaimer by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current disclaimer. If you require any more information or have any questions about our site's disclaimer, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
2. Exclusion of Liability YOUR USE OF CERTAIN SMARTVUE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER SMARTVUE CORPORATION, NOR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain damages, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
By using certain Smartvue products and services, you hereby consent to our disclaimer and agree to its terms. This site disclaimer was last updated on: Wednesday, June 4th, 2014. Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document, those changes will be prominently posted here.
Contacting The Company’s Privacy Officer